Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

March 26, 2010

Paperwork has arrived in Ethiopia!

Currently it's being translated and then will go to Toukoul Orphanage. Around five - seven months from now they will match me with my baby. It is such a relief to have completed this phase and have the weight off my shoulders. I don't know what it is that is so stressful about finishing the paperwork and getting it to Ethiopia, but every step of letting go of documents and worrying someone would lose something or that I had completed the paperwork incorrectly was always on my mind. I think unless you've gone through this process, it's hard to really understand the way it feels.

Now, I need to find something to fill my time. Anyone have suggestions for a six month project? :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It's such a good feeling, isn't it? I just found out my paperwork went through translation and is now registered. Maybe we'll be traveling at the same time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, that would be so cool. I hope we get to travel together, I would love to meet some of the people who so generously share their journeys with me.

    ReplyDelete