Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

September 28, 2010

Referral Coming Soon?

Okay, maybe this is just a bad joke because I am having a hard time believing it can be true.
I emailed my adoption agency today and asked them what are the current wait times? I got back this response: "Thank you for your e-mail. I do know they are working on a referral for you and I do hope to have it as soon as next week." And that was it, no other message.
What? Next week? I was expecting 2 - 3 more months!  I am so shocked my stomach is in a knot and I keep tearing up here at work. How can I concentrate after that news? I want to go home and finish organizing everything. I want to baby shop. I want to scream with excitement, but am too worried my bubble will burst with an email from my agency saying "sorry, we made a mistake". Wow! I really pray this is true, what a lovely gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment