Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

November 23, 2010

Feeling Tortured

Maybe I am prone to overdramatizing, but this waiting is getting really tortuously old. It seriously makes me upset that my baby is still in an orphanage. I want to shower her with loving attention and make sure she is getting proper medical care. I pray for patience as I worry about her emotional and physical health. I know God is taking care of her and I'm sure the nannies are loving on her, but this is hard.
There is little control in international adoption while I wait on getting a court date, it's strictly up to the Ethiopian courts when they can assign a court date. Luckily baby has no idea that her living situation will change, so I take comfort that she doesn't feel the same stress as I. And so, the waiting goes on.......

1 comment:

  1. Waiting sucks, but one day this too shall end. Oh what a glorious day that will be!!!!

    ReplyDelete