Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

December 21, 2011

The Winter Season

I can't believe we have been home 5 months. Medhanit has experienced so much and has been so resilient. There are still attachment and fears that we are working through, but I am thrilled at the progress so far.

I really love her sense of humor, she has a funny face for everything and is using her body to act out dramatic play too. I love it when she walks crouched over growling, her whole face and body get in the act.

She is loving all the holiday fun. She has gone on a holiday train, visited Santa (not her favorite activity), decorated a Christmas tree, attended holiday parties, rode on the Christmas trolley, opened a daily advent calendar with little surprises, and experienced the frenzy of black Friday. And we still have Christmas Eve candlelight service, not to mention Christmas day, to experience. Here's a few photos of her fun so far.






2 comments:

  1. Lisa she's getting to be such a big girl! Still as gorgeous as ever. Merry Christmas to you two from me and Hewan (Katy) in Minnesota!
    ~steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, I keep trying to post on your blog but it won't let me. I need to email you. Katy is doing amazing and is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete