Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

March 14, 2012

Two Years Old!


I can't believe baby is two years old! It was just a little over a year ago that I was visiting an 11 month old who couldn't sit up and then a few weeks later she was celebrating her first birthday at the foster home. I felt so priveledged to be celebrating her birth with her for the first time this year.
Since Medhanit is such a bookworm, we did the story a 'Very Hungry Caterpillar' as the theme. It was a big party, probably 75 people with a puppet shows, crafts, book stations, and all the food from the book. She had her first juice and birthday cake, the juice was the big hit of the day with her. I thought she would have a hard time with all the attention and large crowd, but she did great even going up to the front at the puppet show.


No comments:

Post a Comment