Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

September 2, 2011

6 weeks home and Medhanit is doing great

Medhanit is on superspeed learning. She now says about 12 words in English and signs six. She understands most things I ask her or tell her about (I think). She walks between 2 - 10 steps, depending on her mood. She loves bananas, bread in any form, fruits and some vegetables, and yogurt. She sleeps 2 naps and almost always sleeps through the night for 9-10 hours. She is still working on trusting me and doesn't let too many people hold her. For now, she wants me within her eyesight or at least around the corner. She's very cuddly, loves being rocked, and holds good eye contact. We are definately attaching well. I have two more weeks before I go back to work and I'm not looking forward to it. I really wish I had at least 6 months at home with her. Here's a few photos since we returned.



No comments:

Post a Comment