Lilypie Banner

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

July 20, 2011

We're Home!

We've been home for 4 days but she's been sick as have I. We are both battling exhaustion and getting our internal clocks on Hawaii schedule. But, besides that, we are attaching and having a lot of fun. We both laugh a lot, she is a bundle of hillarious baby. It seems surreal how easy it is to be her Mommy, I was definately expecting more difficulty. God has blessed me with my precious Medhanit. More later on the trip.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you're home safely! I love the picture, def. miss sitting on that couch with my little girl! Can't wait until we get to bring her home too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations I hope you are both feeling better soon! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Look forward to hearing about how it all went!

    ReplyDelete